Hitting hard at the gym with no results to show for it. Sounds like you? Most of us are not blessed with the genetics of Coleman or Schwarzenegger. While you may never get anywhere close to those men, the best HGH supplements can help you become the best you possibly can.
Most people have no idea how HGH supplements work. Let alone picking the right one. This guide will help you learn everything you need to know, and then I’ll present my best picks to you in a later section.
Top 5 Best HGH Supplements of 2022 on the Market
|HGH-X2||Best alternative to Somatropin|
|GenF20 Plus||Best for building muscle|
|HyperGH 14X||Best alternative to HGH injections|
|Somatropinne HGH||Best homeopathic HGH Supplement|
|Universal GH Max||Best for budget HGH Supplement|
What Is Human Growth Hormone (HGH)?
Human growth hormone (HGH) or somatotropin is a hormone produced by the pituitary gland. It is a small protein found in the bloodstream. It plays a vital role in the human body’s functioning by regulating the growth and metabolism processes.
HGH belongs to the group of human growth hormones. Together with human chorionic gonadotropin (HCG), luteinizing hormone (LH), insulin, and insulin-like growth factor (IGF-1), it plays a vital role in muscle, bone, cell, and tissue regeneration and development.
The human growth hormone is a natural hormone and is crucial for a couple of reasons. Besides its regeneration and rejuvenating effect, this hormone is also necessary for vital organs.
- It protects the vision and aids in tissue development for the brain and other vital organs.
- It aids in cell regeneration and collagen production, helping wounds heal faster.
- It strengthens the immune system, reduces cholesterol, and helps heart function, protecting your overall health.
HGH deficiency is detrimental to your health. Without it being on optimal levels, the body will age faster, and you will be more prone to a variety of diseases. Its deficiency is linked to a slowed growth process, metabolism, and cell regeneration.
Why HGH Is Important for Muscle Gain?
HGH plays a vital role in supporting your fitness and health routine and maintenance of healthy muscle mass. HGH boosts muscle and bone growth and regulates body fluids, sugar, and fat metabolism.
Fat cells in the human body have growth hormone receptors. Once these receptors attract HGH, the hormone causes them to break down. In other words, having optimal levels of HGH in your blood will stimulate the fat-burning cycle, helping you lose fat.
Thanks to this and exercise demanding more energy, HGH ensures you can endure longer when working out. It gives you energy and helps you burn calories faster.
HGH is also closely linked with protein metabolism. This means it increases protein synthesis, helping your body absorb it. Protein is the key element in building muscle mass. Through stimulating collagen synthesis in the skeletal muscle, HGH increases strength and body performance.
How Do HGH Supplements Work?
While the human growth hormone is actively produced during childhood, its production changes with age. It is not uncommon to have low levels of it as you age. In such a case, HGH supplements can help you make up for the loss of production levels.
Research showed that isolated human growth hormone can help treat HGH deficiency in adults. The consumption of legal HGH supplements can help bring hormones to an optimum level. (1)
The primary function of HGH is to stimulate the production of IGF-1 or somatomedin C. It's a hormone with an insulin-like growth factor responsible for building muscles. These supplements do not contain the hormone itself. Instead, they act as triggers, stimulating the body to produce more of the same.
The supplements are designed to activate your body’s response, making it produce more HGH. The result is a higher secretion of IGF-1 from the liver directly and locally from many tissues.
Once this reaction happens, it stimulates your amino acid uptake and protein synthesis into muscles and other tissues.
What Is The Best Way To Boost HGH Levels Naturally?
Just like other chemicals, there are ways of boosting HGH production naturally. Here are some things you can do to increase its levels and get a growth spurt going.
- Get 8 Hours of Sleep Every Day
The pituitary gland actively produces HGH all day, but it’s most active during sleep. One of the worst things you can do to your body is to have an irregular sleep routine. The body will fail to adjust its function accordingly. The irregularity affects the production of hormones.
What happens if you don’t sleep for 48 hours or more? According to a study, sleep deprivation can be a risk factor for weak bones. (2)
Getting 8 hours of sleep every day will do a lot for your health. As a result, your body will produce more hormones to conquer the next day.
- Reduce Sugar Consumption
High sugar intake can raise your insulin levels and promote weight gain. This leads to lower HGH levels. Contrary to popular belief, sugar is not only found in sweets but also in most processed foods and drinks.
Make sure to moderate your sugar intake if you want to maximize your muscle gains. Your body will support your goals with adequate HGH production.
- Fast Intermittently
A 2017 study has shown that even a single fasting interval can reduce concentrations of various biomarkers linked to insulin and glucose levels. Intermittent fasting can have a positive effect on the pituitary gland and HGH production by reducing weight. (3)
Another study, conducted in 1982, has shown that three days of fasting can raise your HGH levels by 300%. (4)
Frequent fasting isn’t the best option for those trying to gain muscle. Intermittent fasting, on the other hand, has huge benefits. It can help you optimize HGH levels and ultimately increase body mass.
- Burn Fat
Being overweight is an underlying symptom of many diseases and health conditions. Low HGH is one of them. In 2009, a study showed that individuals with more belly fat have 50% lower HGH levels in the body. (5)
This means that having three times the normal belly fat not only causes health problems but also stands in the way of a healthy body. It also creates a chemical imbalance.
Eat smart, reduce sugar intake, and ditch processed foods as much as possible while combining this healthy diet with regular exercise. As a result, your body will be able to produce more HGH, rewarding your efforts with leaner, stronger muscles.
- Employ High-Intensity Workouts
If you are looking for a new fitness regime, high-intensity workouts are a great way to boost HGH levels naturally.
It is a myth that only well-trained individuals can do these types of exercises. In truth, even beginners with proper warm-up can do mountain climbing, burpees, jumping lunges, and other high-intensity workouts.
A study conducted in 2005 has proven the link between high-intensity workouts and a serious increase in HGH levels. (6)
Consult with your trainer to help you find the best high-intensity exercises. If you are training at home, find reliable guides to help you combine appropriate exercises with your diet and body traits.
- Take Supplements
Diets often lack essential vitamins and minerals. It may be wise to boost your diet with natural supplements.
Those who are just getting familiar with HGH may be unfamiliar with the fact that the right natural supplements can boost its production.
Here are some of them:
L-Arginine Supplement – This amino acid is naturally produced in your body. It can also be used orally in the form of a supplement as well.
It helps the body use protein, dilates blood vessels, and stimulates the secretion of HGH. A study from 2007 has shown that L-Arginine has positive effects on capillary growth and insulin sensitivity in muscles, aiding your exercise process. (7)
GABA Supplement – A 2008 study shows that gamma-aminobutyric acid supplement boosts HGH levels by 400% when you are resting and half that amount after exercise. Pharmacological doses of this supplement improve sleep quality and activate HGH and prolactin secretion in men. (8, 9, 10)
Beta-Alanine Supplement – Taking this supplement before or after exercise boosts your performance four times and increases HGH levels. (11)
Protein Supplement – Protein supplement helps not only increases HGH levels but also optimizes insulin and is beneficial for thyroid hormones. It also helps metabolic processes in your body. Adding it to your diet positively affects metabolism and blood hormones. (12)
Melatonin Supplement – Melatonin increases your quality of sleep. HGH production is at its peak when you are asleep, so taking melatonin will boost HGH levels naturally. Altering melatonin rhythm increases hormone secretion and restores HGH. (13, 14, 15)
Glutamine Supplement – Besides stimulating faster wound healing, this supplement also aids muscle growth. Even a small dosage can increase the production of growth hormones. (16)
Creatine Supplement – Creatine is a natural supplement that increases HGH levels when you are resting. It mimics the effects of exercise while simultaneously increasing strength. (17)
Ornithine Supplement – This supplement supports the natural urea cycle, which is important for metabolic processes. Consuming it 30 minutes before exercise or sleep boosts HGH levels, increasing your overall performance. The supplement also increases insulin-like growth factor-1 serum levels after high-intensity workouts. (18, 19)
L-dopa Supplement – The precursor to dopamine, L-dopa Supplement can increase HGH levels by stimulating its release. As dopamine increases productivity and HGH stimulates muscle growth, this supplement can be one of your top muscle growth allies. (20)
Glycine Supplement – Glycine is a natural building block for collagen found in skin, muscles, ligaments, and bones. It plays a vital role in the hypothalamic-pituitary function, helping increase the production of HGH. (21)
Mucuna Pruriens (Velvet Bean) – A study from 2011 has shown that this tropical legume supplement increases circulating HGH over time in men who exercise. (22)
Fenugreek – This plant-based supplement helps treat many health conditions, including infection of the tissues, thyroid dysfunction, and obesity. It also stimulates exercise performance and the production of HGH. (23)
Hawthorn Berry – Also known as the ‘’food of the heart’’ Hawthorn Berry improves heart function. It also improves the strength and general impact of HGH-driven supplements, increasing exercise tolerance and endurance. (24)
Maca – Adding this supplement to your pre-workout regime can improve endurance and stimulate the hormonal system to produce more HGH. Taking the supplement for 14 days can increase a cyclist’s performance, extending it to an additional 40km. Although many believe it positively affects metabolism and exercise performance, further studies need to be made to confirm these benefits. (25, 26)
How To Choose HGH Supplements?
So, you are considering adding HGH supplements to your diet but can’t choose the right one?
The first thing you need to know is there are a couple of ways you can differentiate HGH supplements. Supplements are available in a variety of forms, like tablets, capsules, oral sprays, and injections.
Daily doses vary as well. Some supplements are very concentrated, needing only 1 tablet a day to achieve results. Others need to be taken 4 to 6 times in a single day. Some supplements promise fast results, while others can take up to a month for the results to show.
The two main kinds of HGH on the market are injections and organic herbal supplements.
- The lab-developed HGH injections are the quickest way to get the results. This HGH is developed and prescribed by medical experts. It is only made to mimic the HGH in your body and not to stimulate its production naturally.
While the effects are usually visible fast and the product is well regulated, HGH injections can be expensive.
- Organic herbal supplements are a cheaper solution and don’t need a special prescription.
Organic supplements are painless and can be easily added to your diet. The results are not immediate but visible after a few weeks.
You should look for supplements that have the highest number of herbal ingredients included in the formulation.
With all that in mind, the only two questions that remain are:
- How fast do you want the results to be visible?
- What is your price limit for a quality supplement?
What Are The Benefits of Taking HGH Supplements?
So what are the benefits of HGH supplements for men? What about its benefits for women? Taking HGH supplements can do a lot for your health.
Here are some of its major benefits:
- Increased Strength And Stamina – Thanks to collagen synthesis, HGH supplements help increase muscle mass and optimize your overall exercise performance. Improved strength and stamina will lead to higher endurance, which means stronger, bigger muscles in a short time span. In other words, HGH makes you stronger. (27)
- Faster Weight Loss – HGH improves endurance training and reduces body fat. HGH speeds up lipolysis, breaking down lipids and burning fat, helping you build muscles and lose weight simultaneously. (28)
- Healthier Bones And Faster Fracture Healing – The supplements speed up fracture healing while also supporting bone health and resilience to fractures. By stimulating the production of IGF-1, a hormone of growth, it becomes essential for bone regeneration. Markers of bone formation and bone density increase, minimizing the risk of future fractures. (29)
- Decreased Soreness – Soreness is a natural part of the training. Increased production of HGH, however, makes recovery much faster. During workouts, your muscles generate force and heat, leading to exhaustion. With the right supplement, you don’t have to worry about prolonged fatigue. (30)
- Increased Libido – Low levels of HGH and testosterone are directly related to a lowered sex drive. Organic HGH supplements, therefore, have a positive impact on your sexual activity, boosting libido and decreasing the possibility of erectile dysfunction. (31)
- Improved Memory And Mood – A study from 2004 demonstrated that HGH therapy had a positive impact on the subject's mood. It also improves brain function, helping you stay focused for a longer period of time. (32)
- Better Quality Of Sleep – One of the biggest natural causes of low HGH levels in the bloodstream is lack of sleep or irregular sleep cycles. With the right supplements, your quality of sleep will increase. A well-rested body is more functional, boosting the hormone levels even more. (33)
- Decreased Risk Of Cardiovascular Diseases – Growth hormone deficiency increases the possibility of cardiovascular diseases. Therefore, one of the major benefits of HGH supplements is a lower risk of these diseases. Also, the use of HGH in treating cardiovascular abnormalities was safe and had positive results. (34, 35)
How to Use HGH Supplements?
The best way to get all the benefits of HGH supplements is by combining them with a proper diet and exercise regimen. All supplements have prescribed ideal daily doses, which vary from 1 to 6 tablets/capsules per day.
To see the best results, try not to skip doses and establish a routine that allows you to take your doses at the same time every day.
Some supplements should be taken in the morning before breakfast and morning workout, others you take before going to sleep.
For the majority of supplements, however, you should take one dose in the morning and one in the evening. The best way to use them is during rest periods, prior to the workout, and before going to sleep.
The reason for this is that HGH production is most active during sleep. HGH supplement improves the quality of sleep and stimulates hormone secretion.
The pituitary gland is also more active during the workout, so taking your dose prior to the first exercise will boost HGH production. (36)
The Controversy Surrounding HGH Supplements
There is a lot of controversy surrounding HGH supplements and injections, including a few alleged side effects.
Here are the 3 most common myths and theories debunked:
Myth #1: HGH supplements cause erectile dysfunction.
Why It’s False: HGH supplements stimulate the glandular system to produce more hormones, which helps increase libido and improve sexual performance.
Organic, herbal HGH supplement on its own boosts the libido and improves sexual function. In rare cases, a poor-quality supplement may contain ingredients that cause erectile dysfunction. (37)
Myth #2: HGH supplements cause brittle bones, joint, and muscle pain.
Why It’s False: One of the major benefits of HGH supplements is their ability to help the body recover faster and battle muscle soreness. These supplements help ease joint and muscle pain, help build bones and muscle tissue and even contribute to increased bone density. (38, 39)
Myth #3: HGH injections are dangerous and illegal.
Why It’s False: Are HGH supplements safe? Absolutely. HGH injections are developed by medical professionals and are prescribed and given in controlled doses by your doctor, which is far from illegal.
Herbal solutions don’t need any prescription at all and are never illegal or dangerous.
HGH injections need to be prescribed by a doctor. They are only illegal and dangerous when not prescribed by a professional. (40)
What Do You Need To Know Before Taking HGH Supplements?
- Before taking any HGH supplement, it is recommended to check your HGH levels, general physical state, and endocrine system with a professional. This will give you a clearer picture of your health. You can then adjust your diet and supplement intake properly.
- If you are opting for injections, visit a trusted specialist. One who will prescribe you the right dosage to keep your IGF-1 at an optimum level. Self-prescribing the injections can cause an overdose.
- If you are taking herbal supplements, never take more than the recommended daily dose. The excess HGH in your bloodstream can cause stomach pain, diarrhea, nausea, bloating, and other health problems.
- When choosing the best supplement for your needs, consult your trainer. They will have a better idea of the best natural supplements for you. Combine their advice with the advice of your doctor and supplement reviews to make an informed decision.
- Use supplements only from properly regulated and vetted brands. Make sure the supplement you take has all the ingredients and their quantities clearly listed.
- Even the best HGH supplements need to be combined with a healthy lifestyle. The supplements are not a substitute for exercise and a proper diet.
What Are The Attributes of a Good HGH Supplement?
- Good supplements often include important nutrients and vitamins which are good for your health.
- They don’t include ingredients with adverse side effects. An example is Beta-Sitosterol, which can cause loss of libido and erectile dysfunction.
- The good ones have full disclosure, and all the ingredients are completely known and tested. There are no surprises with any dose.
- The best supplements are approved and safe to use. Check if the supplement you are browsing is approved by the FDA.
- The main factor in choosing the right one is the ingredients. Quality HGH supplements contain a few natural pituitary gland stimulants, at the very least. These are dense herbal mixtures that stimulate the production of the hormone.
When Should You Start Using HGH Supplements?
HGH supplements are recommended to anyone starting a fitness regimen or trying to build muscle mass.
An HGH supplement can help you deal with issues like feeling weak, getting tired easily, and feeling a decrease in your strength and stamina, regardless of efforts.
While your body naturally produces this hormone, there are cases where it fails to do so. The good news is this can be easily treated with the right supplements and lifestyle changes. If you are wondering whether you have a deficiency, there are a few things to pay attention to.
If you are experiencing a combination of symptoms below, you might have HGH deficiency, and you should probably consider using a supplement:
- A decrease in muscle mass and overall strength.
- Anxiety, depression, and/or concentration problems.
- Decreased libido.
- Baldness in men.
- Low energy, decreased stamina, constant tiredness, or fatigue without apparent reason.
- Weight gain, particularly around the waist.
- Heart problems and/or increased levels of ‘’bad’’ cholesterol.
If you are experiencing any of these symptoms, consult a specialist to check for a lack of HGH in your bloodstream. The specialist may then help you choose the best HGH supplements, diet, and exercise regimen. Taking the time to read product reviews and following the advice of health professionals is also helpful.
Best HGH Supplements On The Market
If you are looking for a way to boost your workout experience and get better results, there are a number of quality HGH supplements on the market worth mentioning. All of these products are designed to increase HGH production and help you achieve your fitness goals.
I’ve ranked some of the best supplements on the market. I’ve also included a detailed review of each product to give you a better idea of what to expect.
HGH-X2 By Crazy Bulk
What is it?
HGH-X2 by Crazy Bulk is a natural human growth hormone supplement created to help increase the body’s performance and maximize strength and endurance. It is a legal steroid, currently the best on the market, that boosts energy and helps you be your best when exercising.
How does it work?
HGH-X2 is designed to help stimulate the pituitary gland to produce the growth hormone. Once the gland starts producing more HGH, it will be easier for you to achieve your fitness goals and build muscles.
It improves protein synthesis, helps your body burn fat, stimulates metabolism, and improves your stamina.
How to use it?
Take 2 capsules simultaneously with a glass of water about 30 minutes before your first meal.
HGH-X2 by Crazy Bulk contains:
- Hawthorne Berries
- Pentanoic Acid
- Mucuna Pruriens
These are all-natural ingredients that help boost HGH levels.
You will notice an increase in muscle mass and a noticeably accelerated recovery period after exercise.
- Includes pentanoic acid.
- Features Hawthorn Berry and Mucuna Pruriens.
- Manufactured by Crazy Bulk, a global leader in legal steroid alternatives.
- Takes only 2 capsules a day to see the results.
- It can be combined with other supplements (feel free to check out the Crazy Bulk Growth Hormone Stack).
- Free worldwide shipping.
- Reasonable price.
- Available online only on the official store.
- It doesn’t include GABA in the formulation.
- A refund on all unopened items is possible for a period of 14 days after the order date.
HGH-X2 is a top choice, certainly the best for me. It includes four powerful natural ingredients that are rarely found together in one supplement.
It is one of the most effective and efficient HGH supplements. Results are visibly fast and in easy doses of only 2 capsules per day.
Visit the official HGH-X2 website.
Read our complete review on HGH-X2.
What is it?
HyperGH 14X is a daily growth hormone releaser for men. It is made to stimulate metabolism and help you reach your body goals.
How does it work?
HyperGH 14X acts as an HGH releaser, which means its ingredients stimulate the pituitary gland to produce more of the hormone. It helps the body establish a better HGH rhythm. As a result, you will find it easier to gain body mass.
How to use it?
You should take two doses, one in the morning before daily exercises and one before bed. Each dose contains 1 capsule.
The major ingredients are:
These are all-natural HGH production boosters.
As a supplement made for bodybuilders, HyperGH 14X will help you increase muscle mass. It increases the volume of muscles and decreases the amount of fat.
- A complete formulation that includes 15 ingredients, chief among which is GABA.
- Every order of Hypergh 14X also comes with Oral Spray “Alpha GPC”. The spray helps with muscle growth and resilience.
- 60-day no-risk money-back guarantee.
- Free express shipping is available on 6 months orders (the USA only).
- Free bonus available on 3+ orders.
- The formulation does not include Maca root, Hawthorne Berry, and Mucuna Pruriens.
- Daily intake is 4 capsules.
- No Growth Hormone stacks on offer for faster results.
- Free shipping is only available on orders inside the United States.
- It’s pricey.
If you are looking for a quick way to stimulate the metabolism and bulk up, this is the choice to consider.
However, you should take note that the daily requirement is 4 capsules a day. This requires sticking to a daily regimen more strictly.
Visit the official HyperGH 14X website (use coupon code SAVE10 to save 10%).
Read our detailed review on HyperGh 14x.
What is it?
GenF20 Plus is a dietary supplement that restores the body’s HGH levels. It helps boost energy and develop stronger muscles. It also helps combat the aging process, helping you maintain a youthful look.
How does it work?
HGH levels are at their peak when we are children and drop as we age. GenF20 Plus formula is formulated to bring the balance of this hormone back in adults. The products improve the vitality of the body and help you get in shape by raising HGH through natural ingredients.
How to use it?
For the best results, take 4 pills daily. This will maximize the effect of the product and support maximum absorption.
GenF20 Plus contains:
- Mucuna Pruriens
- Ornithine Alpha-Ketoglutarate
- Moomiyo extract
You will experience improved muscle tone, improved training ability, better metabolism, an energy boost, healthier skin, and a better mood.
- It contains natural HGH boosters, including GABA, Mucuna Puriens, and L-Arginine.
- Has passed through a clinical study.
- 60-day money-back guarantee.
- Refund on unopened returned products.
- Free express shipping for 6 and 5 months supply (inside the US only).
- Bonus available for 4 (+2), 5 (+3), and 6 (+3) month supply.
- It takes 3 weeks to see any noticeable results.
- Available online only. You can’t get it at Costco or JojaMart.
- It’s expensive.
GenF20 Plus is a great product if you are older than 40. It will boost your HGH and also give your skin a youthful appearance.
It is a good solution for supporting your workout regime. Be aware, be aware that you’ll have to wait two or three weeks for the first results.
Visit the official GenF20 Plus website (use coupon code SAVE10 to save 10%).
What is it?
Somatropinne HGH is a natural supplement that boosts the production of HGH. It is a potent supplement created to boost muscle growth while increasing the strength of already built muscles.
How does it work?
This supplement is made up of a proprietary blend of carefully chosen ingredients that help stimulate the body to increase the production of HGH. It also contains nutrients to “feed” your machine and help build strength.
How to use it?
Somatropinne should be included in your regular diet. It is ingested orally, and the daily intake is 2 pills. One to be taken in the morning and one in the evening before bed.
The supplement includes:
- 2-Amino-5-Pentanoic Acid
- Horny Goat Weed
- Hawthorne Berry
- Mucuna Pruriens
- Rice Flour
You will notice an increase in muscle mass, stamina, and energy. Other results include shorter recovery periods after exercise, improved memory, and better skin.
- The formula includes Horny Goat Weed (Epimedium Sagittatum).
- Buy 2 and get 1 free deal.
- 90-day risk-free money back
- A homeopathic HGH supplement.
- Only 10g of 2-Amino-5-Pentanoic acid per serving.
- The quantity for each ingredient is unknown on account of the proprietary blend.
- A bit on the expensive side.
Somatropinne contains potent amino releasers that stimulate HGH production and have nutritional value. It boosts muscles and is easy to incorporate into your daily routine.
However, because it is a proprietary blend of ingredients, it can be hard to track your daily intake of each ingredient.
Visit the official Somatropinne HGH Website (use coupon code 20PCTOFF or GET20 to save an extra 20%).
Universal GH Max
What is it?
Universal GH Max is a supplement made to maximize healthy HGH production, achieving the best fitness results. It is a mixture of HGH production stimulants, vitamins, and compounds that help in gaining muscle mass and improving stamina.
How does it work?
Thanks to carefully chosen HGH secretagogues and nutrients, it increases nitrogen retention. It also stimulates the hormonal system into producing more HGH, which helps you achieve better exercise results.
How to use it?
The dose is 6 tablets daily. On workout days, take the dose before exercising. On rest days, take it before going to bed.
Universal GH Max has the following as its main components:
- Vitamin B6
- Vitamin C
- Gamma Oryzanol
You will notice reduced soreness after exercise, an increase in muscle mass, and better-defined muscles.
- It contains L-Arginine and L-Ornithine.
- Includes vitamin B6 in formulation for even better HGH secretion and Vitamin C to reduce soreness after a workout.
- Available online and in supplement shops.
- Fast shipment.
- Reasonable price.
- Includes Beta-Sitosterol, which can affect your libido.
- It doesn’t include Hawthorne Root, Maca, GABA, and Mucuna Pruriens.
- It takes 6 tablets daily to achieve optimal results.
- Shipping is available inside the United States only.
Universal GH Max decreases protein breakdown and improves its synthesis, helping you build muscles. It is enriched with vitamins which are important for HGH production.
On the flip side, it can negatively affect the libido and demands a high dose of 6 tablets a day.
HGH supplements have gained massive popularity in bodybuilding, and for a good reason. Lean muscles increased endurance and strength are not the only benefits.
These supplements also have a positive impact on your overall well-being. Improved brain function, sleep, skin, and bone density are just some of those beneficial effects.
Taking all that into account, it is clear that HGH herbal supplements and injections can do a lot for your body. They are a big aid in achieving your fitness goals.
If you are looking for a well-rounded HGH supplement, I think HGH-X2 by CrazyBulk is a fantastic choice. It is what I personally use as well.
As covered already throughout the guide, many HGH supplements are tested through clinical trials by medical professionals. That speaks volumes about their efficiency.
No. HGH is a natural
Salmon, raspberry, pineapple, soybeans, coconut oil, steak, and fava beans are some that help improves pituitary gland function. These foods can help you increase HGH secretion naturally.
There is no scientific evidence of the negative impacts of HGH on the human body, as it is a hormone as natural as testosterone or adrenalin. The only exception where it can negatively impact the body is in case of an overdose. An overdose can cause a few side effects. Included in that list are diabetes, stomach pain, digestion problems, and bone abnormalities. (41, 42).
Yes. A study from 1993 has shown that Melatonin can help increase HGH levels (43).
It depends on the supplement you are taking. Results are usually visible within the first month of use.
It’s unclear. Studies from 1999 and 2014 have shown that HGH treatment can increase height in children with idiopathic short stature. However, its effects on the height of healthy adults have not been tested. (44 ,45)
On the contrary, a study from 1998 has shown that HGH treatment can reduce HDL cholesterol. (46)
Check out your local supplements store or order online from the official websites of the provider.